Wednesday 10 February 2010

1st day of blogging

Assalamu alaykum wr wb,

Here I am, at the advice of my friend, trying to get a little bit more "technical". I thought about blogging awhile ago. However I often thought to myself that "this is really something that I cant commit myself to". What if I never have time to update it? What if I don't really know how to use it the way I wanted? What if...
Here I am, leaving all my "what if"s behind, decided to create my own BLOG. This is firstly for the purpose of familiarizing myself with blogging, get to know the tools that I might need one day in my teaching experience and also share my news and thought with my family and friends.
Secondly, I will publish some of my thoughts and poems time to time. I am interested in creative writing and I often write poems too. Most in Uzbek and some in English.
I might publish some academic/educational writings in working with children, the use of specific approach/methodology/technique/activities in teaching, syllabus design and curriculum development, critical evaluation of a certain technique to promote learning or encourage independence etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment